• Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

  • Rude Comparison
    You know what I'm not? A father. I am a big brother. They're not the same, I realize that. I don't know what it's like to fe...
  • As He Was Traveling
    Don't you love how little things pop out at you as you read? And in the Bible, we know because God said in the Bible, that that is the w...
  • When You're A Christian, Everything Looks Like A Cross
    You know the saying, "If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"? Something in that saying popped out at me while ...

About

Categories

  • God's Will
  • Holy Spirit
  • Podcasts
  • Repost
  • Weary
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2014 (26)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • Beautifully Broken Jars
      • Compromising on Truth
      • Rude Comparison
      • Rude Awakening
      • Know The Truth
      • What I'm Reading: How To Be Content But Not Compla...
      • Biblical Peace
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)

Sed Per Gratiam

(But By Grace) Random musings of a seeking heart

Thursday, July 3, 2014

What I'm Reading: How To Be Content But Not Complacent

Posted on 1:15 PM by Daniel H | No comments
The Gospel Coalition: How To Be Content But Not Complacent
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Copyright © Sed Per Gratiam | Powered by Blogger
Design by Fabthemes | Blogger Template by NewBloggerThemes.com